Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FOTD March 23/11

Here's the eye I was rocking today!







The colours used:

From the Sephora 5-in-1 Color Play Limited Fashion Edition palette:

-Shade 34 on the inner half on the lid (light silver shimmer)

-Shade 12 on the outer half of the lid and under the lashline (medium cool taupe shimmer)

-Shade 2 in the crease (dark cool taupe shimmer)

-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

-Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara in Very Black

Lots of fun! I love combining silver and greys with taupes!

And bonus! I took these pictures of my makeup a few days ago, and totally can't remember what I was wearing! But here they are anyways!! :p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***