Saturday, March 19, 2011

Go Canucks Go!!

So it's almost hockey playoffs time, and I've gotta show some love for my home team, the Vancouver Canucks, who are doing awesome this season!! Sadly we finished a seven game winning streak last night (I won't even get into the terrible refereeing that may or may not have contributed to it...) but STILL!! Gotta love me some 'Nucks!

The team colours are blue, green and white... and I just have to point out here that they seriously have the best looking uniforms in the whole league. I might be biased, but seriously... look at them:



Luuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! (if you're a Vancouver fan or have ever watched a Vancouver game, you'll get that...)

Seriously beautiful jerseys!! So I decided since playoff time is coming up, I needed to practice a makeup look that payed homage to my team! (obviously).







I love how it turned out! The green was spot on! It's a liiittle washed out here, you know how that goes with photographing brights... it always looks more vivid IRL. The only thing I'm gonna tweak next time is the blue. I felt like this was a little too light compared to the real Canucks blue... but I swatched and mixed some shades on the back of my hand afterwards and found the perfect bright but dark blue that I'll use next time!

Bonus - I made a new icon to use at MUT with this makeup:



GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. [...] was my makeup I wore for one of the games last week, team colours whoo! I showed one style of Canucks makeup I did a while back at the beginning of the playoffs, this is another variation on [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***