Saturday, March 19, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil and Show Pony Palette

Got my Sephora order today!! *happy dance* I snagged a good deal on the Show Pony Shadow box, which is currently $19CAD at Sephora! That's six eyeshadows, a travel sized Primer Potion and the Zero 24/7 eyeliner. I also picked up a 24/7 Concealer Pencil in the shade DEA. I'm loving ALL of it!! The palette contains two shades I already have via the Naked Palette (Smog and Toasted) but they're both great colours, so backups don't hurt! The palette was such a deal I couldn't say no.

The concealer pencil is AWESOME. OMG. Luckily for me even though I only went by the colour description on the website, DEA is a great colour match for me. The texture is very creamy and smooth, it's pigmented and blends beautifully. I am liking it so far for both under the eyes and on areas of redness. Not so sure yet about its effectiveness on covering blemishes though.

Here's some pictures and swatches!












 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***