Saturday, March 12, 2011

welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the inaugural post of my brand spankin' new blog, Taupe is the New Black!

I drew inspiration for my blog's name from one of my favourite aspects of makeup - taupe eyeshadows. Matte taupes, shimmery taupes, glittery taupes - I love them all! And just like black is considered one of the most versatile and wearable colours for fashion, so is taupe for makeup! Et voila!

I will try to post a variety of content on here, including looks of the day, tutorials, articles about types of products, reviews and hauls... a little of everything basically! I'll probably even have other beauty related things on here too, maybe even some fashion - I do work at a shoe store, it's a dangerous thing for a girl...

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy my ramblings on my love of all things beauty related!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***