Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's On The Wishlist? Vol. 1

I'm going to be starting a series, that really reflects the true nature of a beauty addict... which is basically a magpie!! Acquire, acquire! And like any true beauty addict, I always have my eye on a few somethings! So here's my current watch/wishlist for items I want to get!



MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder

I've tried many powders, and while I've never been displeased with any of them, I've never found that holy grail of powders, one that doesn't just set your makeup, but makes your skin look better and smoother and just more beautiful! I've heard lots of good things about this, so it's one I want to try!



MAC Eyeshadow in Print

I need a good, mid-tone to dark grey with a very small amount of shimmer... as far as I've heard, Print fits that bill exactly! Now to get my butt to a MAC counter...



Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin

I received a deluxe sized sample of this with my most recent Sephora.com order, and MAN did it ever come at the right time! I was getting some very uncharacteristic extreme dryness on my cheeks, and nothing I was doing would make it go away! I used this stuff twice and the dryness was completely gone, and it made my whole face feel so soft and smooth and truly hydrated! Plus the smell is beautiful... I've heard a lot of people describe it as lavender, which I don't usually like - but to me this smells a lot like bergamot, like a nice cup of Earl Grey tea. Sooo lovely to put on your face! Once I get the full size, I may do a total seperate review of this.



Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Already Famous (top) and Break-A-Leg-Warmer (bottom)

Both colours I've seen in store and loved! Already Famous is a sheer pewter with champage and silver glitter (according to the website). To me, in the store, it looked like a cool toned gold/champage shimmer shade.. so pretty! Break-A-Leg-Warmer is an opaque charcoal grey - so chic!

So what's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***