Wednesday, April 06, 2011

FOTD April 6/11

This was actually what I wore yesterday, but who cares!! Post it anyways! I wanted to do something colourful but still work/daytime appropriate, so I went for lavender and purple!







Shades used:

-shade #24 from the Sephora Color Play 5-in-1 Limited Fashion Edition palette on the lid and under the lower lashline
-NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in True Purple Pearl on outer half of lids and outer lower lashline

-MAC pigment in Deep Purple on outer V/crease

-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

-Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Blackest Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***