Sunday, May 29, 2011

FOTD May 28/11

A day late, but better late than never! Did a bronze and gold look yesterday! Love how it turned out. :)

As usual my hair is all over the freaking place, pardon all the random flyaways. I think it's time I started using a finishing cream. :|







Silly face in the last one! Not quite duckface... but perhaps a cousin of it.

Eyeshadow colours were all from the UD Naked Palette.... I did Smog on the lids, with Half Baked on the inner corner of the lid - but not the inner-inner corner, as in the tear duct... just on the very inner part of the upper lid, and blended above the crease. Then I added a little Darkhorse at the outer corner for depth. Also applied Smog under the lower lashline with a liner brush. Used Sin for inner corner and browbone highlight. Also should mention I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold as a base!

Blush was NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***