Monday, May 30, 2011

FOTD May 30/11

Went for a silvery kind of look today, using the Sephora 5-in-1 palette. I like these shades because they are silvery but have a slight taupe/brownish edge to them that makes them a little more day wearable and unique, I think.





Colours used (all from Sephora 5-in-1 palette):

-33 on the lid and under the lower lashline

-38 on outer half of lid and outer half of lower lashline

-a bit of 3 blended into the outer corner for more depth

-4 blended just above the crease

-5 on the inner corner and veeery lightly on the browbone, mixed with a bit of 10 there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***