Friday, May 27, 2011

Teal Smokey Eyes, and a small clothing haul :)

The other day I wanted to play around with a colourful smokey eye look... not for any occasion, just for fun! I went with teal since I really wanted to try out a colour in my Sephora 5-in-1 palette, a gorgeous deep teal.









I did a little bit of layering here... I probably didn't really need to, but I did anyways... do you ever do that? Layer two virtually identical colours on top of each other, just because? Weird... anyways here are the colours used!

-Sephora 5-in-1 Colorplay Limited Fashion Edition Palette, shades 41 and 46

-NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Turquoise Pearl

-MAC Deep Blue Green pigment

And of course black liner, and mascara, same old same old there. ;)

Aaand I think "haul" may have been a bit misleading regarding the clothing... to be fair it was from a decent little haul I did a couple months ago, but I only ever took a picture of the one shirt! Well technically it's layered and both shirts are from the haul, so two shirts. ;) The white tank is from Bootlegger and the pink lace one is from Stitches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***