Monday, June 13, 2011

NHL Playoffs Makeup! Go Canucks Go!

One more game in the Stanley Cup Finals! It's been a crazy up and down series but I still believe the Canucks can win it!! Bring it home baby!

This was my makeup I wore for one of the games last week, team colours whoo! I showed one style of Canucks makeup I did a while back at the beginning of the playoffs, this is another variation on the theme! Using Canuck colours of blue, green and white! :)









Main colours used:

-green under the lashline/in the waterline was shade 42 from the Sephora 5-in-1 palette (applied over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for staying power and vibrancy)


-blue was shade 1 from the same palette as above, with a little Ben Nye Cosmic Blue pigment blended into it to brighten the blue (applied over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue)

-white was Ben Nye Pearl Sheen eyeshadow in White

-then just basic black liner (Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Black) and mascara! (Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Original)

GO CANUCKS GO!

4 comments:

  1. How perfect, I was trying to think of good colors to go with my Canucks jersey! :-) wish I didn't suck so bad at make up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out some YouTube tutorials and adapt the colours! You can doo it! :D

      Delete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***