Friday, June 24, 2011

NOTD June 24/11

Saw this today on a tumblr, and LOVED the idea!! Threw it together for myself and I'm in love... this will definitely make an appearance on my nails again!

 

I didn't take pictures of the bottles, but the shades I used were:

  • Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in "Everybody Loves Redmond" (I hadn't even looked at the name until just now, *groan* that one puts OPI to shame!!)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in "Whirlwind White"
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Navy Baby" (dark enough to look like black!)
  • base and topcoat were Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***