Thursday, July 21, 2011

NOTD July 21/11

Holy guacamole! I just browsed back and realized that in the past month alone, I've changed my nails a whopping eight times! And only one of those times was just straight polish, every other time was nail art! I hadn't realized it was that much, but to be fair I do type all day at work and then at home I type on the computer a lot too - not too easy on the nails! And changing it up is fun!

Here's the latest look! Leopard print!! Light chartreuse green background with muddy greige and black dots!



























6 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the colors you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really happy how it turned out, leopard print is actually a lot easier than it looks! Mostly blobby little dots so it doesn't take a really steady hand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible yellow leopard!!! great job darlin', I'm such a sucker for anything animal skinned :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maryam! I love leopard, you can play with so many colour combos for the nails! I wanna try zebra and maybe even giraffe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on this leopard mani!
    the colors flow well(:
    -following

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***