Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OOTD July 26/11

Here's a first! And not really something I foresee doing a whole lot, it isn't really my thing! But I bought this dress yesterday at Forever 21 and I looove it so much, I had to take a picture! But wouldn't you know when I left for work this morning I get outside and it's cold and rainy. :( I sucked it up though and wore it to work anyways since I'm indoors all day so the weather doesn't matter much! It was too cute to change out of (not that I had time to anyways!).


































The necklace is also from F21! It's a gold chain with a little loop and then three gold leaves dangling from it. The shrug is from Dynamite.

Just a heads up though - there may be another OOTD tomorrow because I also bought a really cute top from Stitches and I may want to show it off!

4 comments:

  1. wow that dress is so cute!!
    great find! your paired it well with the cardi & necklace
    what did you do for shoes?

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, the pattern is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute. Though it kinda looks more like a playsuit and not a dres... i d k maybe i am just being strange haha
    You look lovely and i love the patterns.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ BeautyBehaved - thank you!! I was wearing silver metallic braided flip flops!! :)

    @ Sandra - thanks!! i love patterns!

    @ Esther - hehe yeah it has a romper look in that pic! but it's definitely a dress! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***