Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray has been on my wishlist for a while, because it seemed like exactly the thing I needed! It always seemed that by halfway through the day, my makeup had worn away leaving me with redness showing through on my nose and chin. I desperately needed something that would keep my makeup looking fresh!

So I picked up the travel sized version of this at Sephora the other day to test it out, and so far I'm really liking it!! Although I wouldn't go so far as to say that my makeup looks just like it did when I put it on by the end of the day, there's definitely a huge improvement in lasting power when I use this.

I get up on weekdays and put my makeup on at around 5:30 in the morning, and usually I felt like it needed a touch-up by noon, but now I don't get to that point until about 5:30 in the evening or later, so this is stretching my makeup's longevity out by a lot! If you have tried everything (primers, long-lasting foundations) and still can't find anything that makes your makeup stay where it's supposed to, give this a shot, I think you'll like it!

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately this spray contains something that makes me break out... i prefer mac fix plus spray and laura mercier primer. you may not get the same reaction, but I figured I'd give you a heads up, just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! So far I've had nothing but good from this spray :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya,
    Be careful about wearing this every day though, as it is really bad for your skin and will make it dry and possibly give you spots. As it says on the bottle it is for when you go out partying which should be only once a week or so.
    Other than that it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***