Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Excel Gum Character nail art

You know those seriously adorable commercials for Excel gum with the little onion, garlic, coffee and donut? You know, these ones? I've been obsessed with these commercials since they came out - the little mascots are SO cute! My boyfriend suggested I do some nail art of them and I thought it was a great idea!

Although this is definitely the straw that broke the toothpick's back - meaning this mani made me realize I need to get some detail brushes for nail art, because these were kind of a pain to paint using only the nail polish brushes from the bottle and toothpicks! But I'm very happy how they turned out nonetheless! Hope you like too!

4 comments:

  1. OMG are you serious you only use toothpicks and regular brushes?? they are wayyy too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are really adorable! And really detailed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and original! Love those little characters (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Yes only toothpicks!!! I get paid next week and I'm heading straight to Michaels to buy some detail brushes!!! Thank you everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***