Monday, October 31, 2011

FOTD Oct 31/11

Just a quick face I did today, day off so nowhere really to go but I wanted to do my makeup, so here we are!



































































Eyes:
  • from the Sephora 5-in-1 palette shades 28 and 27 on the lids, a blend of shades 2 and 7 in the crease, 7 and 8 under the lower lashline
  • UD Sin on the inner corners, UD Virgin on the browbone
Lips:
  • NYX Fig Round Lipstick
  • MAC Petting Pink Lip Conditioner patted over top
Cheeks:
  • Wet n' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink

1 comment:

  1. hey beautiful! i just love this look and how beautifully the pink lipstick looks with your green eyes :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***