Saturday, October 29, 2011

NOTD Oct 29/11, another (older) NOTD... and a haul!

Got myself a nice little haul this week including two of those amazing Revlon glitters that have been all over the blogs this fall!

 From left to right it's Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet (picked up to replace the almost gone Revlon Jaded - they look almost identical in the bottle but I've still got to swatch to see just how close they really are!) Sinful Colors Envy and Revlon Blue Mosaic!

I had to test out one of these beauiful glitters so I did a coat of Rimmel Green With Envy (a shimmery teal green) and then a couple coats of Blue Mosaic over, and got this!


























This looks even more amazing in real life - it looks so shiny it's almost glass-like! I'm in love!

I also had a look I somehow missed out on posting on here when I did it last weekend! I had a party to go to that was black tie themed, so I decided to interpret that by painting my nails black tie! I got the tuxedo design from Wah Nails for my index and ring fingers, and then went random for the other nails. I actually really love how the thumbs look, I want to do a redux of this type of design for my whole hand!

1 comment:

  1. I love the teal glitter effect, but my favorite is your thumb on the tuxedo nail art!! sooooo cute :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***