Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NOTD Nov 29/11

I am seriously in LOVE with this mani! It's a four colour sponged base with black leopard on top. I really love how it turned out and I can't stop checking it out on my nails!

It was partly inspired by Rebecca over at Rebecca Likes Nails, and her watercolour nails with leopard. It got me wanting to do something like that, and then the other night I was watching The Big Bang Theory and Penny was wearing this shirt:

And that just cinched it! This is a photo of my TV, I actually paused the show to grab my camera and snap a picture (my boyfriend definitely rolled his eyes at this!).

So last night I painted my nails lavender, and then sponged on baby blue, light seafoam green and light pink and then used a nail art pen to draw on the leopard print and voila!


























Hope you enjoy as much as I do! <3

5 comments:

  1. Now I know I'm a die-hard The Big Bang Theory fan, I recognized it was Penny's shirt from the small picture in my reading list.
    Super cute mani too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love that show!! <3 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sort of ridiculous because i JUST LAST NIGHT saved an image of her wearing this shirt so i could recreate it! and then you go and enter it in my contest! how coincidental!
    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL And even weirder, I went and reread the post because it was older (from November) and realized this mani was originally inspired by your leopard print that you stamped over the watercolour nails! LOL Weirder and weirder!!

      Delete
  4. lol at you snapping the picture of your inspiration, love the mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***