Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Make Up Forever Microfinish HD Powder

You know a setting powder is good when you derp and knock it off your counter, spilling it everywhere, and you spend the next 5-10 minutes frantically trying to sweep up the powder up with a makeup brush onto a tissue to funnel back into the container. This may also be because the powder is ridiculously expensive, but I have to say in this case it's worth it!


























This is the mini-size because at around $17 it's much more affordable than the over $30 full size version, especially for trying the first time. But after trying, if I had the money to spend up front I would definitely spring for the full size!

The powder is just incredibly soft and finely-milled, and a little goes a loong way! I use a very soft kabuki brush to apply, and my method is to tap a small amount out onto a square of toilet paper to dip the brush into. Once applied it makes a big difference in the look of my skin, making it look a lot smoother and more even-toned. It definitely seems to have some light-diffusing qualities! It leaves my skin with a smooth, satin looking finish, and my skin even feels smoother with it on.

If you're looking for a great setting powder that really improves the look of your skin, look no further! Pick this up!

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***