Sunday, January 29, 2012

NOTD Jan 29/12

Space nails! Whee!! I finally got on the bandwagon for this one! When I got a purply glitter with stars in it from Icing how could I not? I'm pretty happy how these turned out too! Probably my most successful galaxy nails yet, because I have attempted them before but they've never made it as a full mani, just little attempts on nail wheels and such!


























This was multi layered - shimmery navy blue, sponged shimmery light purple and grey cream, coat of fine glitter polish, white dots for stars, and a coat of the aforementioned Icing glitter with larger glitter and the stars!

2 comments:

  1. Love these, how long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I can't remember for sure but not too long... around 30 mins tops probably!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***