Friday, February 03, 2012

NOTD Feb 3/12

The idea for the accent nail in this design came to me while I was playing around with a sample wheel, but I knew I wanted to make the mani a little different... the idea to do the dots with just a small black accent heart for the other nails actually came to me as I was falling asleep last night! I'm in love with it and I think it's cool because it's a little different than most Valentine's Day motifs... a little more graphic. I call it pop-art Valentine's!

4 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***