Monday, March 05, 2012

NOTD Mar 5/12

This has actually been my mani for the past few days - the idea just sort of came to me out of nowhere and it happened! I love that kind of inspiration.... usually I'm staring at my inspiration photo stash forever before I finally settle on one to do, but this one popped into my head all on it's own! Of course roses on a yellow background aren't exactly unique, but it's the first time I'd tried it! Hope you enjoy!

I'm also giving a new hand pose a shot, trying to incorporate polish bottles in there - I think I like it!

4 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***