Friday, April 20, 2012

Birthday NOTD, FOTD, and OOTD!

Yup that's right I have a triple threat for you today, on my birthday!! Going to be having a party at a friend's house tonight so I'm all ready to go, and I'm going to be going for a pampering pedicure in around an hour! Can't wait!

First up, my NOTD! I loved this design everytime I saw it (in many places!) and I decided to try it out! I like how it turned out! I wasn't going to do the glitter topcoat but once I finished the rest of the design it seemed to need it!


























Next is my FOTD! I've been tanning with the amazingly awesome St.Tropez Mousse Bronzer and I wanted something bronzey and glowy to compliment it.


Main components in this look were L'Oreal Color Infaillable eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure, along with Urban Decay Smog and Darkhorse. The cheeks were Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll and a new highlighter I got in the latest Sephora 500 point perk, which is Too Faced Shimmer Veil. 

PS - the new 500 point perk is AWESOME! I've been holding off redeeming mine for months because I didn't like anything they were offering, and MAN am I glad I did! It's the Too Faced Naked Look mini palette - it has two eyeshadows (Pink Cheeks and Lap Dance), a blush (but I think it's more like a highlighter, called Shimmer Veil like I said...) and two lip glosses called Air Kiss and Pink Swan. Normally I'm not huge on in-palette glosses but these two blended together are sooo gorgeous, I'll just make sure to blow away all the powder fallout so it doesn't get in these beauties! I'm also wearing them in the pic. :)

Last but not least, my outfit for today! I bought this gorgeous coral sheer button-down top from Dynamite last week and saved it for today because I loved it so much! Worn over a lace trimmed low-cut black tank top and simple black leggings, and with a simple long gold chain! I'm also wearing silver metallic braided sandals with it - booyah for mixed metals!



Have a great weekend all! I'm off to celebrate the big 24!!

2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***