Sunday, April 29, 2012

NOTD Apr 29/12 - blue and purple glitter

I have several glitter polishes that I am embarrassed to admit, I've either only used once or NEVER used at all. It seemed like a bit of a travesty to me, so I knew I had to use one of them finally! This one was a great first candidate, I absolutely love it! It's Icing's Bedazzled... tiny blue and purple micro-glitter. This one would take a lot of layering to be opaque, but it looks fantastic layered! I put it over Essence Let's Get Lost, a rich teal shade. This is two coats of each polish - I'm in love with it! So sparkly and deep and rich!


1 comment:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***