Friday, April 06, 2012

NOTD Apr 6/12 - Matte glitter

I wanted to test out a couple of newbies in my collection for this mani! I used one of my new Barielle polishes, Do Unto Others, for the base. I also picked up my very first matte topcoat today - finally!! I couldn't find one anywhere, and then finally I saw one by Gosh in Shoppers Drug Mart and I snapped it up! I've always liked the look of matte glitter manicures, so I gave it a shot and I love it!


























Under the bright light I took the picture in the manicure looks a little shinier, in real life it's even more matte than this! I really love this look and I definitely want to try out other colour combos for it! I love how soft matte topcoat makes your nails feel too, so cool!

Colours used:
Barielle in Do Unto Others
LA Girl Glitter Addict in Explosion
GOSH Matt Effect Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***