Saturday, July 07, 2012

Essence mini-haul

I got a few new Essence nail polishes the last couple days, just wanted to present them!


























From L-R: Glamorous Life, Sweet as Candy, Choose Me!

All three of these are fairly sheer - I think Sweet as Candy is good for if you need a nice soft, sheer light pink, or for layering - Spektor's Nails did a great glitter sandwich with it not too long ago. Glamorous Life and Choose Me! would probably be best layered over a similar, more opaque shade to save on polish since these are such little bottles. Or you can just buy 2 bottles in the first place, since these will only set you back $1.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***