Tuesday, July 03, 2012

FOTD Jul 3/12

The last few days I've been mostly just hanging around the house makeup-less, so today I have some errands to run and it was so nice to get to get made up again! I always miss it after a few days without (which isn't often) and then it's even more fun to do it again.


I went for a gold eyeshadow with some more neutral tones in it as opposed to brighter yellow-gold tones across the lid (Essence Eyeshadow in Party All Night) and then dabbed a little white-pink pearly shimmer in the middle of the lid (NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearl) and also on the inner corners and on the browbone. Then I added a little bit of darkness in the outer corner for depth (mixture of Urban Decay Buck and Darkhorse) and a little bit of Buck under the very outer corner of the lower lashline. No eyeliner for this look (except the usual tightliner) and a couple coats of mascara!

My blush was a soft peachy pink (Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll) topped with a dusting of a no-name coral blush. I added a little powder highlighter to the top of the cheekbones (Too Faced Shimmer Veil). Then a little bit of sheer pale pink shimmer gloss! (Sephora Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink)

Thanks for checking it out! :) Hope you're all getting better summer weather than I am here - rain, rain, and more rain!!



2 comments:

  1. Loving your look, you look lovely + I adore your piercing. Thinking of getting one myself :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's a good one to have, it's fairly girly as far as piercings go I think :)

      Delete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***