Monday, July 30, 2012

NOTD Jul 30/12 - home, haul, glitter!

Hey everyone! We got back home on Saturday after our AMAZING trip to Disneyland! I had sooo much fun and I wish I could go back right now! I'm slooowly working my way through editing all of our photos. I'll be sure to throw a few up here on the blog!

The day after I got back I managed to haul a few things! Three nail polishes and a blush (the blush I'll do a seperate post for) and I replaced my poor beat up Disneyland manicure with a fresh new one! I had been wanting a multi-coloured glitter for ages, and when I saw this NYX one at the store I had to get it. The other two just called out to me, so they had to come home too!


























Left to right they are: Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Sparked (silver and rose microglitter in a clear base), NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Multi Glitter (various sizes of silver, red, blue, yellow, green, pink, purple and orange glitter in a clear base), and NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Disco Inferno (silver holo microglitter in a clear base).

Here they are up close.




































































































And here's the mani I made layering Multi Glitter over black! A simple mani and I'd seen it before, but never tried it myself, due to lacking the multi coloured glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***