Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOTD Nov 10/12 - Lest We Forget

I wanted to do something appropriate for that important day that comes before Christmas season truly begins - Remembrance Day. Poppies are the symbol of that day, and so I thought it would be perfect to do a poppy design on my nails. I actually see them more than I would see the poppy pinned to my chest, so the reminder of what to be so thankful for seems more ever-present.

 I did a design of poppies and buds as well, I really love how this design turned out overall and I'm pretty proud of it!
































The background is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On, the black is SH Xtreme Wear in Black Out, and the red is Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Red Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***