Saturday, December 22, 2012

NOTD Dec 22/12 - Christmas lights!

It's getting close to Christmas and I feel like I didn't even come close to doing all the Christmas manis I wanted to do! I guess some will just have to wait until next year. :)

These ones turned out great and were worth the bit of extra work they took! I think adding sparkles to the lights was a nice touch, it really made them stand out more.


The background colour is Barielle Date Night, if you're curious about any of the other colours just ask in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***