Friday, January 18, 2013

FOTD Jan 18/13 - subtle cat eye

I based this off a Pinterest look I found recently!! Very simple to do and pretty!

The look was mainly simple eyeshadow - just skin toned shadow on the lids, a slightly darker warm brown in the crease (I used Urban Decay Buck) and a shimmery white on the inner corners. Then I drew on a cat eye with a black eyeliner pencil (CoverGirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire) but went over it with an angled brush in a charcoal eyeshadow to soften it up (I used MAC Knight Divine).

On my cheeks I'm wearing NYX Stick Blush in Pink Poppy and on my lips I'm wearing Liplicious Best Kiss colour-changing pink lip gloss, both of which I'll be reviewing soon!

Here's some close ups of the makeup! :)



2 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***